Yes. Whether you write 3 or III, Google treats them as the same.
echo ‘<pre>’; print_r($array); echo ‘</pre>’;
Add ob_start(); before the HTML and return it with return ob_get_clean();
- Some HTML here.
- return ob_get_clean();
The font used by Google in their logo is Product Sans.
The most common router address is 192.168.1.1
- 1px = 1 fixed pixel (not responsive).
- 1em = relative to the size of its nearest parent.
- 1rem = only relative to the html (root).
- 1vw = 1% of viewport width.
- 1vh = 1% of viewport height.
As soon as you install WordPress, make sure to go to Settings > Permalinks and change them to Post name. This will add the page title as the URL by default which is the best practice for SEO.
Set the size at the end to 1280. For example, if you have an image URL with a name ended in _500.jpg, rename it to _1280.jpg
The convention set by Apple to name retina files is to simply add @2x at the end of the file’s name. Example:
- Non-Retina: image-name.png
- Retina: firstname.lastname@example.org
$result = ( condition ) ? result if true : result if false;